Just because you live in Chicago doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a lush and beautiful garden. When it comes to designing a container garden, a lawn care specialist can offer some much-needed advice to beginning growers. We not only offer Chicago lawn care, but we can also help you design a container garden that’s exactly right for you as well.
Why hire a professional to help you design a container garden? This project is actually a bit more complicated than you might realize. A number of things need to be considered when planning a container garden including:
- The amount of space you have available and whether it is in full sun or partial shade
- Types of plants you would like to grow in order to make sure they are compatible with one another
- Availability of water source, as this will affect your ability to care for your plants
- Potential pest problems
- Types of containers needed to grow certain species in
- Homeowner association or landlord restrictions on gardens
When planning your container garden, we’ll first sit down and talk with you in order to find out what your goals are. We’ll also take a look at your site in order to find the best locations possible for your potted plants. Our expert technicians will give you advice on caring for your garden once it is established so that you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your investment.
A container garden can bring you a great deal of satisfaction. You can enjoy delicious produce that is pesticide free, which can be beneficial to your health. There’s also a great deal of satisfaction that comes from growing your own fresh fruits and vegetables. Doing so can even be educational for children.
Just because summer is half over doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a container garden this season.Contact us today to get started planning the garden of your dreams.